Whitehorse, YT

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

-1°C 31°F

Wind:
SE 19 km/h
SE 12 mph
Wind Chill:
-6
22
Conditions details
Observed at:
Whitehorse Airport
Date:
7:00 AM PST Friday 15 December 2017
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
100.7 kPa
29.7 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
-0.5°C
31.1°F
Dew point:
-6.0°C
21.2°F
Humidity:
67%
Wind:
SE 19 km/h
SE 12 mph
Wind Chill:
-6
22

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PST Friday 15 December 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PST Friday 15 December 2017

Chance of flurries
Today
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light this morning. Wind becoming south 20 early this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of light snow
Tonight
-6°C 21°F
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 70 percent chance of light snow overnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
Periods of light snow
Sat, 16 Dec
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind south 20 km/h. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
Sunny
Sun, 17 Dec
-8°C 18°F
Sunny. High minus 8.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 14.
Sunny
Mon, 18 Dec
-11°C 12°F
Sunny. High minus 11.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 20.
Sunny
Tue, 19 Dec
-13°C F
Sunny. High minus 13.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 21.
Chance of flurries
Wed, 20 Dec
-14°C F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 19.
Sunny
Thu, 21 Dec
-17°C F
Sunny. High minus 17.
Normals:
Max -11°C.12°F. Min -20°C.-4°F.
Sunrise:
10:05 PST
Sunset:
15:47 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
3.6°C 38.5°F
Min:
0.3°C 32.5°F
Total Precipitation:
0.4 mm 0.02 in

What we are doing

Date modified: